Don't you know it was a good day? Could have been worse. Quote from a band called llama. It was a good day though. I got to talk with Tim last night. Always a good thing. I got a 100 on my bible quiz. Who'd of thunk it me Beth a 100 on a bible quiz. Sorry, I was making fun of jewel there. If you don't know the story ask me. I went to work and got to help Joe-llama and Tammy work on one of the big highly complecated machines. Tammy is super cool. She is a badass with repairing big machines. She is also pregnant. I don't know how many people know but congrats to her! Joe gave me the quote of the day "I will neve live east of the mississippi again. I don't know how to articulate it but something is just not right over there."
Love to all

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home