I have a story that may make Tracy feel better. I went to school today and met my friend jen for lunch. We went to mamas. It was fun to catch up. She is going to San Fransico this weekend and probably getting engaged. Yeah for Jen but on with my story. I then went to work and after and hour or so Tami came over a nd said quietly, " did you know there is a big hole in your pants or were you wearing them on purpose? They could be cute." I gabed my ass expecting a small hole, no, it wasat least 6 inches long. I don't know when I got it either. IT was befor work as I checked the chair I had been using fo rough spots. I went to the bathroom and checked it out. it was definitly leaving nothing to the imagination. I fixed it with some paper clips and later, after some scrounging, duct tape. I was laughin the whole time but i think everyone in my office now thinks I am white trash, or simply like to show off my orange, flowery undergarments.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home