Well, I have been in and out and all over te place but I think I am now home for a while. I had a good time with tim while he was here. We went up to my field area and to see my parents in Flag and Amy at the grand canyon. Tim had never been to the grand canyon before. We did a hike at the canyon. It was beautiful but a bit hot. i don't know if Tim will ever want to go hiking with me again. We saw a bunch of condors though and met amy on the trail. She was working and we could see reason for it. there were not many smart hikers. There wasa brilliant rain storm adn we got to see amy do a mahem and distruction dance. And she is the one saving lives. My parrents took us out to Merril Crater to look for volcanic bombs one day. It was beautiful as well. Tim went home yesterday to get all of his school stuff in order. It is a little lonely though I have a lot I should do.
Love to all

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home