I went home for a day but came back tonight. My dad is going out in the field with me tomorrow and I have to organize. That is so nice of him. Love to all and all those who love you.
9.27.2003
Previous Posts
- I just talked to my mom. It is cancer. Now we ha...
- My mom went to the doctor again today. The result...
- Guess what I learned today? Lemurs are Malagasy St...
- I bought a dress to wear to Tracy's wedding. I wi...
- Home is good. My mom and I varnished the picnic t...
- In very different news...
- Thank you for all of the support. I have the best...
- I just found out my mom has a four cm lump in her ...
- I love field work. i had a great weekend and got ...
- Today was long. I was walking along the hall about...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home