After reading all of Tracy's blogs today I felt as though I had been letting my blog down. Things are good with me, I am in Flag. Yesterday I attepted to learn how to snowboard. it was so much fun and I didn't fall nearly as much as I thought i would. I did have a slight crisis yesterday though. I got an e-mail from UCSB saying they needed my letters of recomendation by Friday. they still didn't have Tom's or steve's. None of the schools did. i went through a slight panic which probably added to my migraine and got them to fax the letters. I don't know if that is proper form but I didn't know what else to do and the schools seemed a little angry with me. Now I am hanging around the house debating about cleaning up amy's mess. Love to all
ps Tracy, if you need help with quiz questions let me know

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home