Fun filled day of paperwork and organizing. WOOT. I did get to talk to Kelly though. That was fun. Looks like the YNP group is going to Salt River on Wednesday so I won't get to meet up with the Brits on Tuesday night. Too bad. I have been such a bump on a log the last two days. I think the most productive thing I did yesterday was make cookies. Though that is nothing to scoff at I have a lot to do and not much time to do it in. I laso need to come up with an inspirational/humorous/educational experience i had in the Needles that I can write about for my SCA evaluation. Any ideas? Also, Grace, if you read this, I don't have your e-mail address. Send it to me. Hope all is well with you and the new roomie knows how to make cookies :).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home