I hate hurting people. It keeps me from telling the whole truth to people. I don’t want to give anyone issues but I cannot help it if they do it to themselves. I will not give up on HOPE. I will not give up on my belief that I can be a good person that I can do right. I will not give up on my belief that if you are nice to people they will be better for it. I know that I cannot save everyone but there is no point in making the world a worse place. I will not give up on my belief conflict is not the answer. People cannot take this away from me. You will not take this away from me. I am stronger.
I am sorry to the people I have hurt or mislead but I do not believe that being nice to someone is being misleading. I do not believe that not letting people know in totallity how much they bother me, creep me out, or hurt me is misleading them. I must try not to let peoples disregard for my set boundaries upset me.
Fuck you Paul. Fuck you Kevin.
I never claimed I didn’t have issues.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home