no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

2.08.2005

Here's a game to play while pretending to study(I have a math taest on friday). At least that is why I updated my list. The game is what not to name you kids. There are certain names that seem to produce people with certain annoying characteristics. You need to know at least two people with each name and associated characteristic to make the list. No matter how many good poeple you know with that name if there are two bad, the name is on the list.
My list (worst on top)
Adam
Matthew
Michael
David
Kevin (honorable mention, two people but different characteristics)
Victoria (though they both went by vicki)
Lookinzg at my list I realized something about my personality. Guys annoy me a lot easier than girls.

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

good luck on your test! :c) I have mine today *gulp* We will be ok ;c)

RE: your list - no way! I know so many good Daves. This is not a fair game :c) hmm.. and does it have to be that specific form? What about David? or Victoria or Tori rather than Vicki??? I need structure!! :c)

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Brad De Gregorio said...

I agree, names on the list should be in their most formal form.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Beth said...

fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home