no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

4.22.2005

Life has gotten quite busy but a lot of fun. katya and I are having a good time . I have been a bit boring this week though. I have a test and a presentation and some homework due on monday so I have been working on all of that. But tomorrow barring torrential downpour we are going to see downtown and then we (jody's students) are all going out to the beach and having a bbq. I am excited. Also, I might get to go to Az in June! I have convinced jody that it is of utter importance for katya to see the grand canyon while she is in the US. It may be a full on Martin tour of the grand canyon but Katya is a tough cookie so she will have no problem. I may have a problem keeping up with my sisters after living at sea level though.
Love to all, especially those of us with happy, crazy families!

2 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger NPH said...

Kewl! I want to see you in June!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Have fun at the BBQ! Hope we get to see you in June! That would be so much fun :c) Thanks for your donation, you are so thoughtful and that is the best present ever. No wonder I love you so much! *hugs* I miss you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home