no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

9.17.2006


Nic at Viscaya

South Beach


Back from Florida and off to Az on Wed. Florida was nice and warm and had lots of tastey food. We hung out on the beach and went to the everglades for a day. I am so excited to go home. Well, the grand canyon isn't quite home but close enough. Love to all.

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger NPH said...

As always, gorgeous photos, Beth! I can't wait to see you. *happy feet*

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Yay! Man I miss the Everglades.. there used to be a gator we'd go visit once a month, we called him George. There was a sign on the outside saying not to swim and it was about a girl who jumped into the water where an gator named Alig lived and Alig-ate-her! ;c) Funny that that sticks with me after.. oooh 20 years! :cP

Hope you have fun in AZ, I'm sorry I won't get a chance to see you but I know you'll have a blast! Soak up some nice weather and enjoy your family. *hugs* Happy almost-birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home