4 boots enter, 1 boot leaves
I went into the field yesterday and Bre came along to help out. We had to cross a muddy patch. I warned her not to stop. I made it across but she got stuck. Being nice, I took her some sticks to use to spread her weight out. In the process I got stuck myself. She managed to get out losing a boot in the process. She was timid to come back into the mud to bring me a stick or shovel. Once I was hip deep in the mud I decided that it was no longer worth saving my boots and had to abandon them. We still got a half day more of field work in. the people on the nature trails looked at us strangely though.

4 Comments:
Of course you know what that makes me think of..."Beth fought the mud and the mud won. Beth fought the mud and the mud won." If I were your field partner we woulda dominated!
I thought the same thing...if Kelly were here we would have kicked that mud's @ss.
you are so hardcore! I'm glad the mud didn't eat you.
The Kelly-Beth field combo is pretty tough, you guys would, indeed, have owned some mud.
That looks scary! :|
Post a Comment
<< Home