no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

8.02.2002

Thanks to help from Brad I have figured out(kind of) how to do this so I hope that this works. Thanks to tracy for setting this up for me. Right now I told myself that I would be studying but tht hhas not happened yet. It is a nice day and I think that I may just go to the botanical gardens. There is a ball tonight for all of the people in my flats. It is free so i am going. All I have is summer clothes so I think i may go check out some thrift stores. Yesterday I did the most amazing hiker or tramp as theycall it down here. It wasn't that far but we got above the fog and could see for ever. there were lots of fat sheep that we tried to tackle but it didn't work too well. They kept running away from me. It started to get late so we hitchhiked part of the way home and ended up being picked up by a guy in my geology class. We then wenty down town where they were having a big air ski and snow board jumping contest for the winter carnival. It was a lot of fun but I am still not used to this whole cold thing. Everyone keeps telling me it is not cold compairted to where they live but it is cold compaired to where I live so I feel justified in wearing 7 layers at all times. Two sets of long underwear is perfectly acceptable. The sunshine is calling me so I have to go I miss all of you ever so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home