no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

10.07.2002

I ditched out on homework yesterday and went out to Sumner to go hiking. Luckily Tim wasn’t doing anything so he snuck out of his office to come with me. We hiked out to Godley Head along the coast. It was a beautiful day. Did I ever tell you I love the ocean?? We stopped at a café called Fat Belly and got take away vegetable pie and spent the afternoon hiking around. The ocean is so beautiful. The trail would be the best running trail. So if any of you runners out there want to come and stay with me so that you can run it, you are more than welcome to. Open invite to anyone. Even if you don’t want to run. Just come and play. It was a bit cold today. It has been getting below freezing at night again. This is after it getting above 80 two weeks ago. Quite the shocker to my system. I have gone back to drinking six cups of tea a night. I am sitting here trying to ice my knee. There were some steep downhills today but it is really hard because I left my window open today so I am rather cold. Thank heaven for sleeping bags and peppermint tea. I am done with class next Thursday. Ahhh Crazy. I am excited but it is a weird feeling all the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home