no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

12.26.2002

Sorry I missed wishing everyone a merry christmas. Happy boxing Day! I am now inwellington. Today we are taking our rental car across the cook strait (between the North and the South islands). We spent christmas next to Mt. Taranaki a big volcano that we were going to climb on Christmas day but it was raining increadibly hard. So hard that I only left the hostel to get my book out of the car. Luckily it was asuper cute small hostel. There were only three other popel in it. It was completely powered by solar and hydro powerand had a big wood stove. we played scrabble and thte new zealand version of trivial persuit all day. And i slept until !. All accounted for it was a very good christmaas. I hope that everyone else had a wonderful day as well. Love to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home