no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

11.29.2002

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanks giving. Sorry I didn't write. I am now in Brisbane Australia. I got in last night so ihaven't seen any kangaroos yet. I am officially coming home the 18 jan due to a sister who will remainnamelss that could not make up her mind until all of the reservations were booked up. I will have fun but it doesn't leave me much time to organize my life before school starts. Other than that it has been good to hang out with my family. I really haven' tspent much time with them in the last year. Plus, it is nice to stay in hotels instead of hostels. Thank you to kelly for your package. Robin was wondering why it was labeled cookie and underware. As soon as I opened it I relized it was the truth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home