no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

10.28.2002

Wow, sorry about all of the spelling on my last blog I was typing against the clock. I hope it isn't too painful to read. I would change it but I am lazy. Well, I am home. I had so much fun. The North Island was wonderful. I went to see a bunch of volcanoes, some peninsulas, some bays. Lots of good stuff. I don’t know where to start explaining. We took a boat out to a steaming, bubbling rhyolitic volcano. Everything smelled like sulfur—just like Yellowstone. It made me feel right at home. I can’t go through and talk about everything I saw. It would take too long. I will show you all pictures. I want to develop them now but it is labour day and everything is closed. I traveled around by my self for a few days. I went to Auckland and saw all of the Americas Cup yachts. There were some amazingly huge and expensive boats in the harbor that came from around the world to watch. It was amazing. I got sick though. It started with a sore throat now I have a mad cough. I want to go to sleep but instead I am watching Dogma. It is amazing that they can put it on regular TV. No bleeps either. Now I have to study hard core in order to get by in my classes. Darn finals. I am trying to cut down on my swearing. I have not been successful so far. Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home