no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

11.14.2002

LOVE to tracy for a speedy recovery. I am in Wanaka, New Zealand right now. I have met up with Amy and we are traveling around. We hiked into a hut with a wonderful view of mount aspiring two days ago and stayed overnight. It was beautiful. the best part was I could see the view of the mountains from where I was sleeping so i could just rollover and see an entire snowy mountain range it was wonderful. Today we are going canyoning. i am not exactly sure what it entails but it does envolve getting very wet and repelling so it should be fun. amy and I are getting along well. We met a guy from ohio on Abel Tasman and have been traveling around with him (he has a car). It was sad to leave school and all of my friends. It is weird to spend so much time with people and then not be sure if I will ever see some of them again. There are definitly people I will stay intouch with for a long time but there are people that I know I will probably never see again. Such an odd feeling. Otherwise my parents are coming in a week. It will be really good to see them again. I have to go this pay internet thing is a pain and i am running out of change. Love to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home