I have told both NAU and Uof A no. It made me nauseous. Meep. In better news it is raining here today. You can never get mad at rain in the desert. even if it makes it so no one comes to my special earth day program. :(
4.22.2004
Previous Posts
- Whatever Brad. You chose to be a lab rat.
- ?
- I have a decision to make. Technically by today b...
- In preparation for eath day here is an excellent p...
- For everone with a nation- here is mine. I had a ...
- Amy came over the weekend and Taylor came too. We...
- I gave my program last night. 25 min instead of 45...
- Well Kelly, maybe you are Intelligent.
- One vote for 2, one for 5. Congrats to the super ...
- Yeep! My program is tomorrow. My titles were call...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home