I am home. It was so sad to leave yelly today. i almost cried. granted, I hadn't really been sleeping much. It was so sad though to leave Kelly and Tom and everyone else. I am sorry that I had to leave Kelly with the nose picking Callen. Every five minutes that girl had her fingers up her nose. Digging for buried treasure? The group gave me a bug net head thingy for Kamchatka. They thought it was funny and a sure way to make friends. Research was good. I love it there. i must find a way to get back again soon. I didn't do anything horribly embarassing this year. Maybe I did and just didn't realize it. The worst was ripping a hole in the butt of my pants but after the incident in holloway's lab, I can't really get emabrassed about a hole that is less than 10 inches long. I forgot how much I love monsoon season in Arizona though there are big clouds and I get to hang out with my family. Robin got her position at the Grand Canyon but she doesn't start until tuesday so she is still my personal shopper for this weekend. She is so funny. Love to all

2 Comments:
welcome back!! az missed you! *hugs* when do you leave again?
I find treasure buried in my nose all the time. You non nose pickers are missing out.
Welcome back!
Post a Comment
<< Home