So, if you can't tell, there is not much for me to do today. i have been making maps on photo shop and reading papers. Not too much fun. I feel quite naked as i took off my rings for the trip. i never take my rings off and thus have funny tan lines. Other news, I talked to robin after her first day of work. She seemed to like her job though I am still not convinced that the grand canyon is big enough for two martins. Especially since it is one of my uncle's parks as well and there for he and the elk come to visit sometimes. Apparently last time she hiked the canyon in a sporty mini skirt to the embarasment of robin and my cousin. She knows better. there is never an acceptable time for a mini skirt in an athletic activity unless you are a pro tennis player or skater. Well, I guess I could make some more maps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home