Home! It is so good to be home finally. I had so much fun this last week but I am beat. Jen's wedding was beautiful. She was a lovely bride and everything went smoothly. The only exception was due to a late plane and not knowing when and where I was suposed to be, I missed the rehersal. Luckly, my escort, vince, didn't let me mess up. It was a wonderful wedding. AGU was good too. I got to see a whole lot of asu people and laugh and have fun. Brad and I got to hang out so that was nice. I got to watch people's looks of shock and amazement as they walked past katya's colorful poster. It was good I stood by it though. My poster went well for what i managed to be present for. Now it is finally tie to sleep. love to all and all those who love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home