no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

5.04.2005

Exciting news- I saw my first set of spring ducklings the other morning. I love ducklings. In other news we sent off our visa applications for Russia - 8 July to 8 October. I should actually come home 16 September but there is apparently a good chance the boat will not come to pick us up on time from where we are doing field work. Or if there are storms the boat trip could take twice as long or a variety of other things that go along with Russian fieldwork. I am coming to AZ from 6 June to 12 June assuming I can change my finals schedule. Not much else. We lost our soccer game last night. It was sad but funny to watch all the competitive people get upset. We'll get 'em next time.

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger NPH said...

Wow! It's already almost time for you to go to Russia again. I can't wait to see you in June, Beth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home