Random, yet slightly strange news story. As you can tell, I am catching up on all the news I missed over the last 2.5 months. My prelim went well. I was near the end and luckily, professors can only talk about other peoples work for a short amount of time before needing to talk about themselves and their work. I got their breaking point. There were some hard questions but then instead of getting grilled on some of the holes in my methods, they just started talking about themselves and how things might be slightly related to my work. Like half-lives and the degradation of tsunami deposits. Not too bad. Then I got to spend the rest of the day drinking mimosas in the sunshine. Today is the first day of classes and I am desperately trying to reorganize my life. Love to all!

1 Comments:
Way to go on your oral exam, Beth! Good luck with the new quarter!
Post a Comment
<< Home