Not much news here. I am trying to learn how to use the tsunami model in order to get my last bit of data for my thesis and making figures. That equals a lot of computer time.
10.09.2006
Previous Posts
- Az was wonderful. I got too see a lot of people li...
- Nic at Viscaya South BeachBack from Florida and of...
- I am off to Miami to see Nic tomorrow! I have nev...
- Alvina got 7th at the USATF 20k championships!
- After talking to my mom about the schedule, it mig...
- SapporoFoxGerman WWII TNT barrelOur Ship.I am comi...
- Here are some pics.Fog. A whole summer of it.Catch...
- Back on land it was a good summer but frustrating ...
- We made it to Sakhalin. Now we just have to wait a...
- Everything is good here. the confrence is good but...

3 Comments:
Is the tsunami model made of clay or papier-mache? j/k
Actually, it is some dumb blond. I need to use her to get guys to help me.
Actually, it is some blond. I am using her to make guys do things for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home