3.18.2007
Previous Posts
- I am back in Bangkok. I head home in a few days. ...
- I leave for Thailand on Saturday. I am pretty exc...
- I've bit off more than I can chew this quarter. I...
- Dolphins at sunrise Lola on a very windy day My d...
- I am back in Tucson. It is nice and sunny though n...
- I passed despite having to do another model run on...
- If you imagine the orange as blue. this is my fin...
- Nic, Kristen, Josue in ChinatownStanley ParkI have...
- I <3 Oasis
- Everyone around me (besides Nic) is sick. It is m...

2 Comments:
Gorgeous photos, Beth! Thank you for sharing.
-Kelly
These would be amazing blown up, you have such a great eye and it looks like there was a lot of beauty for your lense to capture. I hope you've made it home safely. *hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home