I am back in Tucson. It is nice and sunny though not as warm as I had hoped. At least there weren't any travel delays. Nic was supposed to leave Seattle at 12 yesterday and still hasn't left. Love to all for the holidays.
12.20.2006
Previous Posts
- I passed despite having to do another model run on...
- If you imagine the orange as blue. this is my fin...
- Nic, Kristen, Josue in ChinatownStanley ParkI have...
- I <3 Oasis
- Everyone around me (besides Nic) is sick. It is m...
- Ahh... Halloween. I had a test at 830 the next mo...
- Have we nothing better to do?Happy B-day Kelly.
- Not much news here. I am trying to learn how to u...
- Az was wonderful. I got too see a lot of people li...
- Nic at Viscaya South BeachBack from Florida and of...

1 Comments:
Welcome home, Beth! Hopefully the sun will be out for you soon.
Post a Comment
<< Home