I am home in Tucson briefly. I was in Baja last week camping with my family plus Taylor, Jay and my cousins. It was beautiful but windy and a bit sad as my parents had to put Cubby to sleep shorlty before I came home. It was very sad for everyone.
I am headed to Seattle tomorrow and then off to Thailand on 2 January. I will be there until 25 January and then in Hawaii until 29 January. The trip is a bit last minute and there is a lot left to plan. I hope every ones holidays went well. Love to all.

2 Comments:
Oh, that's sad about Cubby. That wonderful dog lived a quality life full of love and adventure.
Glad you are spending some time with family for the holidays. And good luck in Thailand! As always, take plenty of photos to post and be safe. Hugs!
I'm so sorry to hear about Cubby. Hope you all are doing alright. *hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home