Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you all the best. I left cookies out for santa last night but they were still there thismorning :o( so we had to give them to cubby. Apparently, I am getting too old for certain things. Love to all and all those who love you.
12.25.2004
Previous Posts
- Happy day. i went out to lunch with one of my hig...
- Quote of the night by robin "amy, you can't watch ...
- Home! It is so good to be home finally. I had so...
- Tests = done. Posters = done enough, Katya's is hi...
- All coffee and no sleep makes Beth's russian prof ...
- I woke up thismorning with Audioslave in my head. ...
- Busy, Busy, Busy. I took off last night though to ...
- Really, what is the world coming to? This article...
- Reasons why I like russian. When someone wishes yo...
- Back to Seattle. It got cold here while I was gon...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home