no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

5.18.2005

So busy with no real product to show for it all. It doesn't help that I went out for beers with my Urban Planning class. That was fun though. They are funny. Hmm.. what is news. I went out to Astoria and Willipa bay last weekend. Before going to Astoria, I had to make Katya watch Goonies (the town scenes were filmed there). Maybe she and Philipp (german) didn't appreciate it as much as the rest of us did but it was fun. Willipa Bay was great. There are beautiful tsunami deposits that necessitate playing in the mud a little to see them. All and all a lot of fun. Not much else. i hope Kelly and Brad are doing well in No Dak as it has been snowing a lot. Love to all!

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

You went to where Goonies was filmed! I am so jealous! :c) OOooOOoo.. how is your urban planning class? That is a big major down here and sounds interesting. *hugs*hugs* Wish it were snowing here.. it is mega-hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home