Iowa is totally worse but the other person is not conceding. As for my shins- Ugly, ugly, ugly. I have also realized that apparently rashes aren't something you really talk about in polite company. It is good that there really isn't a summer in Seattle so I can wear pants everyday and not be uncomfortable. Love to all!

4 Comments:
do you remember my inappropriate discussions of rashes? I think that was right around the time I met you & our beloved Kelly. I hope you're ok! Do you know what it is? A raw diet for a week or two cleared mine up. *hugs* Let me know if there's anything I can do! An oatmeal bath might be good to help soothe. Take care!!
I had totally forgotten your inappropriate discussion of rashes, tracy. I have been doing that a lot the over the last week. It is starting to go away. it is just a nasty reaction to some kind of plant. Goodnesss I miss you guys.
I miss you *hugs*
I miss you too, Beth! Thank you for the awesome card last week. It's hanging up in my office next to some of your artwork. (Pretty arches made of tiny dots.) Some people have art that their kids have drawn in school hanging up in their office, I have yours. And I love it! Hope you're having a happy Fourth!
Post a Comment
<< Home