no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

5.27.2005

I was thinking about kelly today as I was rocking out to music in my office and probably making an idiot of myself but eh, life is more fun that way. Then I just got the mail and I got a CD and package from Kelly. The CD is entitled Hoe Down in No Dak. It is great. In fact, I am listening to it as I type. I had to explain to Katya just why No Dak is so special. I think I did a good job. At least she smiled and nodded like she always does...
ps kelly, your photo is now on my fridge.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger NPH said...

Awesome Beth! I made your fridge! Sweet! No Dak is a special place. Have Katya check out these pics: www.northdakotapictures.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home