no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

6.16.2005

Sorry Kelly, I made it home safe. We went straight in to the tsunami deposit workshop, literally straight from the airport. It was super interesting but the grad students were incharge of food and organization so I got to watch grown geologists pout when we didn't serve cookies one day. I should have known better. My dad always told me there are two things a geologist loves- cookies and beer. By the way both disappeared I have proof. The workshop got over yesterday. Today I helped Katya run miscellaneous errands and took one load of stuff over to my new place. Katya leaves tomorrow early and I have to be moved by 11 am on the 18th. Love to all!

2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger NPH said...

Good luck moving Beth!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

mmmmm.. cookies ;c) don't work too hard! good luck w/ moving, it was so super to see you!! *hugs* Katya seems really nice, too. I'm glad you have a good friend and roommate! Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home