no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

2.21.2006

my parents came to town last weekend. it was so much fun to have them around. we went out to dinner with nic and carrie and matt for back-up on friday night. on saturday they bought me a cool old dresser so my clothes are no longer in plastic containers in my closet. I still have too many underwear to fit in the designated drawer though. on sunday we went on a 20 min scenic float plane tour of seattle. it was awesome (my dad knew it was one of my life goals to ride in a float plane, next time we will have to get me a pet llama or climb one of the tetons). it was such a good time with awesome food and family. my parent's hadn't seen my place yet. very good weekend.
ps andy's stripper has 10 cats and is apparently a little crazy. no one saw that coming.

2 Comments:

At 6:17 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

yay!! I want to come visit, too! :c) *hugs* I'm glad you had fun w/ your parents!! There is no such thing as too many underwear.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger NPH said...

10 CATS! That is totally out of control. Keep us posted.

I'm glad you had fun with your parents! <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home