no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

4.06.2006

I think my entire family is worried I am going to be some kind of international fashion atrocity at the wedding I am going to in Honduras. Not only are Robin, my mom, and my aunt sending me links to dresses but my dad is also giving me fashion advice. I didn't realize what a disaster they all though I was. The advice is useful. I really am a bit out of my element. Love to all.

4 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Brad De Gregorio said...

Poor Beth. What I would do is just go to a store where I like their clothes and ask an employee for help. They probably know what's fashionable right now and can give you some good ideas, and maybe even pick out a whole outfit for you. I think Neiman Marcus stores have personal shoppers to do things like that.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger NPH said...

Bah! Forget the clothes and just get a fresh haircut. Skip-n-go naked!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Maybe they don't think you are a disaster but they are madly jealous and wish they could pick out a fancy outfit and go to Honduras! ;c) *hugs* Are they going, too? Maybe they know how nicely you take advice so they like to lay it on. It doesn't matter what you wear, you always look amazing. You are naturally gorgeous and will be stunning in anything as you always are.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Beth said...

I just think it is funny everyone thinks I am such a disaster. Granted, I keep telling Nic that no, really, jeans are concidered formal wear in geology. You ar eright kelly, this may be the occasion to skip-n-go naked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home