no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

2.04.2008

Home again and sleepy. The trip was good but the water table was high so I am going back in March. Highlight of the trip- on the Phuket tourist map there was an area labeled "Monkey Observation and Exercise Park". I ran there one morning with burning curiosity as to how the two were combined. There were too many monkeys in the road so I never made it to the exercise park. They were big monkeys. There was lots of 'wildlife' living with us on the island including a few snakes, lots of bugs and the pictured frog from my room.

I met Nic in Oahu on the way home. We stayed with his friend Sara and hung out on the beach and went hiking. It was great.

1 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger NPH said...

'Too many monkeys!' I love it. Welcome home.

*big monkey hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home