no one suspects the butterfly...

In retelling my journeys, as in making them, I do not know how to stop -- Rousseau

7.05.2005

Fourth of July was great. I love my new place. One of the big fireworks displays is set off in the park across the street from me. I had a party and we all went up to the common area on the roof. It was some of the best fire works ever. Only down side? They started testing the sound system at ~9 am. Alternating B52's "love Shack" and " ride of the valkyries" Over and over again over and hours worth.
In other news since I didn't get to go into the field when I wanted to I have been revising my entire masters plan. It now looks like I will become something of a plant ecologist. Crazy.
Love to all!

4 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger NPH said...

Bah! Beth! You can do it all!

"Tiiiiiiin Roof! Rusted!"

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger NPH said...

This is sooooooo us!

http://www.despair.com/humiliation.html

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Beth said...

yes. This is also the story of my life
http://despair.com/in24x30prin.html
at least I have fun

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger NPH said...

Cha! The picture is the BEST!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home