Sorry to all of the people who look for my blogs but they are never there. I have been taking a lot of three day weekends. I can't blog long today because I got home late last night and haven't started studing for my biology exam tomorrow. I had the most wonderful weekend ever. I went and saw all sorts of glaciers and it snowed and I rode a train and I went walking through rainforest and ate good food and had a pillow fight. So much went on I don't think I can possibly go into it all now. I need to study biology. I don't know anything about cell processes I haven't studied that since frosh year of highschool. But once again it is a beautiful day out. Maybe I will drop out of school and become a nomad. And just travel around selling trinkets made out of old soda cans. If anyone has any suggestions of a better form of income let me know. When ever I have to study I get the most unrealistic thoughts and urges. I definitlly think I am more of a dreamer than a realist. Or maybe it is the right side of my brain remelling against the the left side getting all of the attention. I just don't know. Well, the time I allotedfor blogging is up. I will come back if the right side of my brain is exploding again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home