Well, I typed another incredibly huge blog and it gave me error #113. I don’t know why. Maybe I make my blogs too long. Well, it went a little like this. Some of the emotion is lost on the second version. I might only get though half of it today. I need to study and call home.
8.27.2002
Previous Posts
- I'm back from my field trip it was wonderful. I a...
- Hmm... forgot to publish again....
- I leave tomorrow on my feildtrip. I have so much ...
- I am a computer moron I just figured out I haven't...
- WARNING: there is no content in the following blog...
- Sorry to all of the people who look for my blogs b...
- I just noticed i have been very negative about cla...
- Well, I have a feew min. before class starts I nev...
- I just noticed that my blog from yesterday did not...
- It's a good day. It was all foggy this morning. ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home