I leave tomorrow on my feildtrip. I have so much to do before then. I don't know how I will manage to get it all done. I need to do laundry but I realized that I no longer have any laundry detergent. I think one of my flat mates used the last of mine. I don't have time to go to the store today. It is a 15 min walk and I have class until dark. Oh well. I will find someone to borrow their detergent. I think that I am just stressing about everything right now. I am worried about tracy and my grandma. I haven't been able to get ahold of my parents. They are with my grandma but on the east coast which is ~8hours different than here. I can only call the middle of the day their time because they are either sleeping or I am sleeping or in class and no one is answering the phone. I hope everything is alright. This may be my last blog for a while. I know that I just figured it out and all but I will be on a field trip and I don't know where i am going from there. I want to go to the south end of the island. I just need a ride. I get to go count ducks today in biology lab. It should be interesting. At least we aren't mashing things up again. Happy birthday to all of those people that have birthdays in the next few weeks aka Joanie, Tracy, Alvina. I hope that they are filled with all of the wonderful things that you deserve.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home